Sunday, February 20, 2005

Best Laid Plans Go Array

We had planned a trip to my in-laws to enjoy the Daytona 500 in Seneca County. But unfortunately, the threat of 3-inches of snow mixed with freezing rain had us instead making a last minute trip on Saturday. This nixed the opportunities to visit several of the counties along the way and get photos. We tried to get pictures in Bucyrus, but at 9:30 on a Saturday night, my little HP camera just didn’t quite cut it.

So I’m going to start adding some write-ups over the next couple of days. These are the “known” counties for me: Marion, Knox, Seneca, Wyandot, and Morrow. I am not going to “mark” them off the list until the pictures go up and they actually can be seen.

I’ll start with Marion – the land of Popcorn, Bologna, and Presidents – on Monday.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and enjoy!

No comments: